Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie?
JunkieJoe Wrote:in the immortal words of Kevin Smith:

Kevin: My movies are crap
Critics: Eh... well atleast he knows it.
That's another one I'll never eally get; Clerks was decent to me, but I don't see how he has this whole cult following -_-.

It's like Napolian Dynomite in this town is the greatest movie EVER, and all that I've seen of it made it seem like crap -_-.

All of which reminds me of something one of my buds once said; Donnie Darko or whatever is a big hit with all the alt kids around here. He finally got bored enough to watch it & see what all the fuss was about, & his conclusion: It's total crap that so screwed up that you can't even follow it, therefore he believes that everyone says the movie is soooo deep because they're really to stupid to realise how much the movie sucks & to compensate for this they calm the movie is to deep to grasp the concept of it.

Maybe it's just me, I don't like stupid movies, & then I hate them when they become a the trendy movies of the "underground reject".

Personally I haven't seen very many excellent movies lately.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie? - by Batz Kage - 01-23-2005, 08:02 AM