Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie?
gubi-gubi Wrote:I did once during Traffic with my mates... It just seemed so boring but I watched the dvd and thought it was quite good. Ever since then I make a point of sitting through a movie no matter how bad as I think you can't truely rate a movie till you watch it the whole way through. I occaisonly switch off a dvd but i'll try make a point of going back and watching it again when I feel less bored...

I've never walked out of a movie. I felt very tempted to do it when I was watching "Queen of the Damned" but I'm like Gubi-gubi, I can't possibly rate a movie until I've seen all of it. I remember a lot of people got out of the theater in the middle of "Vanilla Sky" saying they didn't understand a thing of what was going on. Well, if they had just watched the whole movie they would've understood it since in the end everything's explained. Similar thing happened with the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". I know for a fact many people got out in the middle of the movie because it was too complex for them. Rolleyes

JunkieJoe Wrote:movie I almost did walk out and should have walked out of: Kill Bill Volume 2.. what a piece of shit that was..

I actually enjoyed Kill Bill vol 2 but I thought Kill Bill vol 1 was much, much better.

CrayonShinChan Wrote:b) Nearly peed in my pants because the movie kept going on and i did not want to miss it by going to the toilet. I was almost bursting when Godzilla died and was about to run to the toilet and then the eggs hatched... ¬.¬

After having crossed 200 miles of Egyptian desert desperately wanting to pee without being able to I decided never to hold it in again. That's why even if I'm in the middle of a movie I'll go to the bathroom no matter what. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie? - by Andromeda18_ - 01-21-2005, 01:56 PM