Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie?
I thought the movie was full of memorable moments (come on, the eye poping was cool AND unpredictable). I will say I liked it a hell of a lot more the second time I saw it, don't know why. I still love his dialogues and think part 2 was way better than 1 on that subject.

I can't see how you think all his movies are the same. Only similarity is they all revolve arround crime and some form of gangsters. Tarantino might not be the most versatile filmmaker but in his genre he's the best IMO. Pulp fiction is my all time favorite and those dialogues and the ones in Reservoir dogs are some of the best I've ever seen, certainly the most memorable for me. JB was a let down but still an original movie and also had some memorable moments.

But I would like to see an explanation of why you think his movies are all alike? What are the annoying similarities for you? RD, PF and JB are nothing alike a far as the story goes and KB is even a different genre?

Also Gubi, you say he's been copied. Do you have a succesfull title for me to check out? One that compares with the style of his movies? All i can think of is memento (which is excelent btw).

Messages In This Thread
Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie? - by Elcoholic - 01-18-2005, 01:23 PM