Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie?
Kill Bill 2 was very very bad... the dialogue was horrible, the twists were predictible, but thats not what my issue with the movie was, my issue was the boring dialogue, the camera angles, the close up of camera to that stoned pimp, the dialogue of that pimp, so long and so useless, added nothing to the progression of the plot... was very disapointed..

I went back and watched a few of Tarantinos other films again, and came to the realization that they suck... he uses and re-uses his "monologues" so much it becomes anoying... same movie different actors... guess it was cool when i was younger but I think I matured somewhat and I do not get (cant think of another term here so will saySmile brainwashed as easily...

Tarantino should stick to buying rights to HK films, sticking his name on it and releasing it here like he did with "Hero"

his only film that does not suck is "From Dusk til Dawn" but I am affraid that that movie is not his, he just bought rights to it and put himself in there... if you watch his other films, that movie is nothing other stuff he did (no monologues!)

Messages In This Thread
Have You Ever Walked Out During a Movie? - by JunkieJoe - 01-18-2005, 09:32 AM