What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well I'd for a sequel I'd like to see a continuation of Bastard!. For manga I'd like to see Sohryu, aka Legend of the Dragon Kings. I also think Magic Knights Rayearth an Yoroiden Samurai Troopera, aka Ronin Warriors would make a good manga. That is if none of these are manga already.

Bastard really needs a sequel. I'm still wondering who was the moron that decided to make it into a 6 episode anime when the manga is 23 volumes long (so far). Rolleyes
Magic Knight Rayearth is already a manga, Tokyopop is publishing it in english.

WandererX12 Wrote:Maybe a prequel to Bebop, see Spike and Vicious in their syndicate days. I haven't seen/read all of GTO yet, but what I would like more than a sequel, is for the manga series that came before it to be animated, or at least translated. I forget the titles but I there should be two of them, one of Onizuka in college and one when he was a biker punk in Shonan.

I also think a prequel to Bebop would be nice.
Before GTO Toru Fujisawa did Shonan Junaï Gumi (1991 - 31 vol) which is about Onizuka in high-school and a month after the first volume of GTO was published he did Bad Company (1997 - 1 vol) which is about how Eikichi met Ryuji and some of their high school adventures as gangsters before moving onto Shonan. It would be great if they were turned into anime.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
What anime would you like to see a sequel OR prequel too? - by Andromeda18_ - 12-21-2004, 01:57 PM