Poll: How is it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Bad.
20.00%
1 20.00%
Not my type of text.
60.00%
3 60.00%
I might actually buy a book of short stories such as this.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Could I Barrow a Moment of Your Time?
Blight Wrote:I couldn?t really tell when chapter breaks were but rather than use time, use the position of the sun (or how light/dark it is out side) so you can elaborate on the setting as well in the same entry. Like a lunchtime we know it?s some where around noon, but later on don?t really know what time it is.
Yeah, that's mostly due to the fact that I got a little lasy while writing Tongue; same reason I usually try to stay awafrom any writing in which thestory's plot deals with years. Which is also kind of the reason I don't work well with adventure type stuff; writing out small maps has never been my fancy & I personally only describe north south, southeast & the sort just as that.

I know I have some honing to doTongue I guess I just have to put my mind to it; for a long while I wanted to write stuff & get published at least as a part time thing & then when I read Lotus Rose's book & learned how many copies he'd sold, I knew I could do it, but at the same time I kinda slacked off on making quaility stuff, which is also when I changed over to plotless horror.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Could I Barrow a Moment of Your Time? - by rav96 - 11-26-2004, 12:41 AM
Could I Barrow a Moment of Your Time? - by Blight - 11-26-2004, 07:11 PM
Could I Barrow a Moment of Your Time? - by Batz Kage - 11-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Could I Barrow a Moment of Your Time? - by Blight - 11-26-2004, 11:37 AM