Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thx Blight although I'm eventually thinking of leaving this forum as someone *cough* *Multipak* *cough* doesn't seem to want me in here at all even after I apologized to everyone here for the incident. RIght now I don't feel like I'm very welcome as it seems that everytime I'm on I seem to be the target of his fact finding mission. I'm sorry if this isn't true and after I finish typing this I'll probably be attacked for it but oh well. This is the main reason that I went inisible but it doesn't seem to help. Later.

I have to go with Ryujin on this one. Why do you care about Multipak? So he doesn't like you, big deal. Other people here have welcomed you, don't we matter? You should value the people that are welcoming you more than the one guy who isn't. Just ignore him! You're never going to get everyone to like you. That's the way life is.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thx for the commentary Ryujin that makes me feel better that someone actually cares. As for being humble that is part of my personality and I'd like to make friends here as I already have too many enemies in actuality. My humbleness may actually contribute to my oppinions as yet I don't quite know. As for taking crap that I don't need to I'm used to doing that and ususally take it with a grain of salt. Also its not that he doesn't like me for some reason. Its just the that I feel helpless as he basically attacks what little honor and respect I have which was almost zilch but is probably less now because I can't effectively argue with him because hes agressive and i'm passive. I'm just tired of taking crap online when I get enough offline even though I try to honor and respect everyone here because it is in my nature. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." As far as I'm concerned, he has lost all respect I've had for him if any. I know I shouln't let things like this get to me but it is a flaw of mine and I am working on it. However to have this go on continously and seemingly being helpless to do anything about it as it gets worse every time you do is not a good feeling. I know I am going to have enemies here, that I don't doubt but to not be able to deal with it as they word the attacks to be "politically correct" when you yourself are only middling or less in politics because you don't like talking about that area very much makes everything seem futile and can be utterly depressing. As for kicking him I'd like to do that but I wouln't because I'm one of those "nice guys" that get walked all over and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on this but, oh well. What I'm trying to say is I would rather have people state thir negative feelings about me directly rather than hiding behind a series of double talk.

I'm going to have to be honest here. It seems to me you have very little self-esteem and that's why people like Multipak can actually hurt your feelings. As far as low self-esteem's concerned only you can change that, others can help but it's mostly up to you. As far as the forums are concerned the truth is you might have some enemies and you might not, so far you've made a few friends, what matters is that you come here and have fun and exchange ideas with the other members. Running away because others attack you isn't going to make it stop, you have to stand up for yourself and face the situation.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I know I shouln't let things like this get to me but it is a flaw of mine and I am working on it.

You should work on it but don't overdo. You seem like a sensitive person and that's a good quality. Don't turn into an insensitive prick, you wouldn't like it.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You are so lucky you can make a comment like that Cidien; but isn't that disrespectful to your girlfriend? Speaking of which what is it like to have a girlfriend? I hate to admit this but umm... nah you guys might laugh at me. Ah what the heck I'll tell you all anyways. I've never been on a date or had a girlfriend. Feel free to laugh or disbelieve this as you wish.

You're only 19, never having been on a date isn't that unusual. I have a friend who's 27 and he's never been on a date before. In fact he has only kissed a girl once and that's because the girl kissed him. He's a nice, good looking guy but he's too shy to ask a girl out. The truth is nobody laughs at him because of that and he's happy the way he is, that's what matters.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by Andromeda18_ - 11-03-2004, 01:15 PM