Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
multipak Wrote:Huh?????? Those are the words that I quoted from your old post. Get a grip of truth, will you? You called me a freak and now you act as if I did?

Dude, I dropped it long time ago. Guess what? It seems that Mr. Humble Passive has to have the last words in arguments. Go read the other thread. He stopped only because I didn't respond to his post. But I am going to respond to any of his lying part of the post.

I would prefer impolite words than all those whiney words that he is using to gain sympathy. For goodness sake, he said "he feels helpless." Yuk........ Helpless against what? Some internet words? That can't be real...... He?s probably laughing at all of us right now for falling for his sympathy game.

As for his "apology," after saying he was sorry, he said I was wrong and demanded for my apology (I see he deleted that part out). I don?t consider that apology.

Demanded huh? If i remember correctly I said I'd like an apology. Is the word demand in

there anywhere? As for you, it sounds like you have an inferiority complex. As for being

helpless I stated it was against your doublespeak. If you think a request is a demand then

you have some serious issues. As for laughing at everyone not everyone is like that. As

for having the last word of course I have to refute any false claims you make against me

and if I make a mistake I have to own up to it. So for the last time, just drop this subject

already.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by Ryo of Inferno - 11-03-2004, 12:55 PM