Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
multipak Wrote:Huh? Are you for real?!?!?! This is beyond ridiculous. Trying to portray me as a heartless bully is just???.weak. I am quite confused as to what your motivation is. You keep bringing up the dead issue in 2 different threads. What I can see is maybe you are playing a sympathy card. Perhaps you got vendetta going against me. If you TRULY didn?t want to get into arguments, you wouldn?t have said things that are quoted above. If you don?t want my response, stop baiting.

I haven?t said a word against you since you came back from the ban. You keep bringing back the subject by claiming the false facts. The only reason I replied to your posts at all was because you made up stuff about my posts. You can bet that I will defend myself if questioned.

Also, let?s not forget your ?humble? and ?passive? response to me:
?Quite frankly i think you have a stick up you butt and someone needs to pull it out? ?Im just wondering if you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks.?
You don?t sound so passive to me there.

Hey even passive people can have bad tempers at times and no I'm not a conspiracy

freak Multipak. As for saying a word against me since I came back from the ban you

didn't neeed to. You said it all while I was banned. Forgot to mention that didn't you. As

for bringing up false facts, Hah and double hah, as for the sympathy card, I would just like

to mention that I wrote an apology to all and you didn't accept because you didn't need

my stupid apology. It seems to me that the only other times you truly speak out are

either in politics or when you are trying to make me look bad with your doubletalk. As for

a vendetta I have nothing against you except that you aren't respectful to other peoples

views. Also I believe you thought I was Republican? Sorry I'm not I am an Independent

so just please leave me alone. I don't know how you do it but you seem to get under my

skin. For the record have you ever heard of something called a temper? Everyone has

one and so do I. You got me angry with these attacks and I would appreciate it if you

would be considerate to others around you instaed of always thinking you are in the right.

Most of the time I may not be in the right but I was willing to apologize. If that doesn't say

something to you then I don't know what will. After this I think I'll put you on my ignore

list though it may cost me. If your favorite hobby is attacking me then fine go ahead I'm

tired of listening.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by Ryo of Inferno - 11-03-2004, 09:05 AM