Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:-I'm eventually thinking of leaving this forum as someone *cough* *Multipak* *cough* doesn't seem to want me in here at all

-everytime I'm on I seem to be the target of his fact finding mission.

-Its just the that I feel helpless as he basically attacks what little honor and respect I have argue with him because hes agressive and i'm passive.

-As for kicking him I'd like to do that but I wouln't because I'm one of those "nice guys" that get walked all over

-As for being humble that is part of my personality and I'd like to make friends here

-As for taking crap that I don't need to I'm used to doing that and ususally take it with a grain of salt.

Huh? Are you for real?!?!?! This is beyond ridiculous. Trying to portray me as a heartless bully is just???.weak. I am quite confused as to what your motivation is. You keep bringing up the dead issue in 2 different threads. What I can see is maybe you are playing a sympathy card. Perhaps you got vendetta going against me. If you TRULY didn?t want to get into arguments, you wouldn?t have said things that are quoted above. If you don?t want my response, stop baiting.

I haven?t said a word against you since you came back from the ban. You keep bringing back the subject by claiming the false facts. The only reason I replied to your posts at all was because you made up stuff about my posts. You can bet that I will defend myself if questioned.

Also, let?s not forget your ?humble? and ?passive? responses to me:
?Quite frankly i think you have a stick up you butt and someone needs to pull it out. Im just wondering if you are one of the many conspiracy theory freaks.?

You don?t sound so passive to me there.

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by multipak - 11-03-2004, 02:17 AM