Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
Ryujin Wrote:Heh, who cares what he says? If he says anything else just kick him in the face, lol

No, but seriously, your purpose at the forum is not to be humble, popular, make friends or be well liked, your purpose is to post your opinion on things and contribute to the forums wth your unique perspective (as every person has a different view on things). At least thats the way I see it.

I don't think you should tone down your opinion or not post at all just because someone might not like what you say and in turn not like you, hell I've been a at forums where I was not liked at all because people did not like the fact that I gave my opinions honestly and the way I saw them, sometimes it would just be me literally against the entire forum in some posts, and I still just took them all to school easily and they eventually gave up because I would not back down, this pissed some of them off, who are still a bit pissed off today, but it did not stop me from becomming a well respected member of the community and I still go to some of them.

Now I'm not saying go pick fights with people or be arrogant and think you can win any argument, but don't take crap from people when you don't need to. Just defend your opinions to the best of your ability with a resonably level head and a level of open mindedness and you should get on fine.

To put it in perspective, who cares if someone on the internet on the other side of the world (probably), sitting in front of their computer does not like you for some reason? Don't waste your time thinking about, seriously Ryo, don't let something as small as that deter you from a forum that you would otherwise enjoy.

Thx for the commentary Ryujin that makes me feel better that someone actually cares. As

for being humble that is part of my personality and I'd like to make friends here as I

already have too many enemies in actuality. My humbleness may actually contribute to

my oppinions as yet I don't quite know. As for taking crap that I don't need to I'm used to

doing that and ususally take it with a grain of salt. Also its not that he doesn't like me for

some reason. Its just the that I feel helpless as he basically attacks what little honor and

respect I have which was almost zilch but is probably less now because I can't effectively

argue with him because hes agressive and i'm passive. I'm just tired of taking crap online

when I get enough offline even though I try to honor and respect everyone here because

it is in my nature. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." As far as I'm

concerned, he has lost all respect I've had for him if any. I know I shouln't let things like

this get to me but it is a flaw of mine and I am working on it. However to have this go on

continously and seemingly being helpless to do anything about it as it gets worse every

time you do is not a good feeling. I know I am going to have enemies here, that I don't

doubt but to not be able to deal with it as they word the attacks to be "politically correct"

when you yourself are only middling or less in politics because you don't like talking about

that area very much makes everything seem futile and can be utterly depressing. As for

kicking him I'd like to do that but I wouln't because I'm one of those "nice guys" that get

walked all over and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm not sure if anyone will agree with me on

this but, oh well. What I'm trying to say is I would rather have people state thir negative

feelings about me directly rather than hiding behind a series of double talk.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by Ryo of Inferno - 11-02-2004, 05:31 PM