Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
Heh, who cares what he says? If he says anything else just kick him in the face, lol

No, but seriously, your purpose at the forum is not to be humble, popular, make friends or be well liked, your purpose is to post your opinion on things and contribute to the forums wth your unique perspective (as every person has a different view on things). At least thats the way I see it.

I don't think you should tone down your opinion or not post at all just because someone might not like what you say and in turn not like you, hell I've been a at forums where I was not liked at all because people did not like the fact that I gave my opinions honestly and the way I saw them, sometimes it would just be me literally against the entire forum in some posts, and I still just took them all to school easily and they eventually gave up because I would not back down, this pissed some of them off, who are still a bit pissed off today, but it did not stop me from becomming a well respected member of the community and I still go to some of them.

Now I'm not saying go pick fights with people or be arrogant and think you can win any argument, but don't take crap from people when you don't need to. Just defend your opinions to the best of your ability with a resonably level head and a level of open mindedness and you should get on fine.

To put it in perspective, who cares if someone on the internet on the other side of the world (probably), sitting in front of their computer does not like you for some reason? Don't waste your time thinking about, seriously Ryo, don't let something as small as that deter you from a forum that you would otherwise enjoy.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan

Messages In This Thread
Is Zagatto out of control with the bans? - by Ryujin - 11-02-2004, 03:57 PM