Asians are turning into westerners!!
Hold on! There is no other meaning at the back of my comment there. What is this? is everyone here in this forum takes everything seriously? Come on! Im sure you know what I meant by that! Ofcourse Im not racist! Its just interesting how each race is trying to adapt to the place they live in. Im not saying you act like that coz you're black or white. I personally dont care whatever race there is. They are all the same person to me. Just for the record...I have friends that are black, caucasian and asian (like myself) oh and Indians too (from india). They are awesome and they like anime too Big Grin so who ever is stupid enough to think they have some advantage because they have a different skin color then they are the one to be called "racist" and has a serious superiority complex. :mad:

by the way thanks Andromeda.. at least you understood what I meant

Zagatto Wrote:I agree, I find racist statments like that to be very offensive.
If a person chooses to behave a particular way to fit in with a peer group or to express an opinion I'm ok with that as long as that behaviour doesn't infringe on others abilities to express their opinions.
So if a green wants to act mauve or a beggar wants to act rich then I'm all for it. Let people be who they choose to be and don't peg them into a stereotype based on where they grew up or what colour their skin is.

Messages In This Thread
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by tsunami - 10-25-2004, 05:48 PM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by rav96 - 10-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by rav96 - 10-28-2004, 09:39 AM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by Blight - 10-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by -spike- - 10-28-2004, 12:03 PM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by Blight - 10-29-2004, 11:21 AM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by Zagatto - 10-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by takumi25 - 10-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Asians are turning into westerners!! - by rav96 - 10-29-2004, 04:17 PM