Saber Marionette J - Who loves all or most of it?
Vicious Wrote:Nope. It's pretty standard for Shawne. Just depends what he's in the mood to list for that week.

Dang. I thought he went through a dry spell awhile back, so I stopped looking as frequently. Well, I hope he gets in the mood to put up some of those often enough for me to snag them. I realize by not grabbing a limited edition, I risk not getting it (depending on how many made, # sold). I'll just have to get them as I am able, and try to get my most coveted ones first, (coveted not in terms of limited, but as far as likelihood to see again / value for that price).

Japschin Wrote:Shawne's in too good of a mood for the last few sales which is not good for my pocket..........

It would be a better choice to get Escaflowne + Movie, Sky. More rewatchable.

Thanks for the tip. I'd much rather have a highly rewatchable series any day! :-)

I know what you mean about Shawne's good mood not being good for your pocket. It is hard for me not to order so many things this week. I am kind of glad I forgot to look last week. No telling what I would have bought.
:p

Messages In This Thread
Saber Marionette J - Who loves all or most of it? - by skylark - 10-10-2004, 05:37 PM