Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese?
skylark Wrote:Second, on my Tenchi Universe, Episode 10, "No Need For An Arch Rival," there are no subtitles at the beginning of the episode until the title is shown. The scene is a bar room. I can listen in either English or Japanese, but there are no subtitles. After the title of the episode is shown, subtitles appear. Is this a defective disk, or are all of the FX sets like this? Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for any input anyone may have into this disk set.

Ditto, and my FX set was purchased from JJ... and it does have Chinese Subs...also in that particular FX set, the Tenchi OVA Ryo Oh Ki one of the disks won't access the 2nd layer on my Apex player... after being replaced (both disks) the missing subs were still missing, (meaning more than likely every disk is that way) and the other disk still wouldn't access the last 3 episodes on the disk... I was told to upgrade my DVD player by JJ when I contacted him about the replacements still being defective.

Messages In This Thread
Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese? - by Amethyst - 10-08-2004, 01:52 PM