Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese?
I would think with digital data there is no degrading in quality when its copied. There are lots of rips that are exactly the same quality as the R1's. Mainly movies and short OVA's. I don't know alot about technical stuff either but I'm pretty sure that with todays hard and software there is no degrading in quality when making exact copies. Kakomu knows alot about technical stuff. Maybe he can clear this up.

MI doesn't always put the watermark in the eps. Sometimes just when you load the disc you get a logo on the screen for a few sec. MI's quality is often the same as Fx's and if they make a rip of their own they are often the same if not better quality as FX's. Same with MAC R1 rips. Also very good quality. Fx is just the most popular because its the easiest seller and most trustworthy for US sellers to do business with and their catalog is mostly R1 rips of newer series.

I personally hardly care from which company I get my rips as long as it has the eng.dub. I'm not very picky when it comes to video quality. I can handle a little pixelation every now and than for the price I pay for it. The only bad thing is MAC's boxes aren't as sturdy and they are a little smaller than FX/MI's but for the rest there's hardly any difference.

Messages In This Thread
Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese? - by Elcoholic - 10-08-2004, 04:30 AM