Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese?
elcoholic Wrote:Did they mention in the auction it was by fx? And do the boxes have the fx logo?

Yes, in the auction they mentioned it was by FX. The boxes have the FX logo on them, as did the set box in the auction. The eBay auction said, Japanese/English audio, English subs, without mentioning Chinese. For all I know, the eBay seller may not even know there are Chinese subs on the discs.

elcoholic Wrote:This isn't necesarily bad. MI for instance rips lots of Fx's sets and contain the same quality. So its possible your tenchi set is the same quality as fx's. Companies rip each others sets all the time. If your set contains eng. dub. its still an R1 rip so I don't think you got ripped of on ebay.

Just curious, but wouldn't a company such as MI, if they rip FX, who has already ripped the R1 ... isn't that third-generation quality? If they rip directly from Pioneer or Viz or whomever, I don't know that much about the ripping process, but somehow I assumed there was a decrease in quality. From what you are saying there is not. I hope that is the case; it would certainly make me feel better.

Regarding MI quality, I have a question. Does MI/Anime Cartoon place a logo/watermark in the corner of all of its episodes? I have heard they did. As far as the audio/video quality, if the quality is the same, that would be a relief. Personally, I'd want to avoid any companies that use logos/watermarks.

Messages In This Thread
Tenchi Muyo Perfect: FX missing subtitles? Chinese? - by skylark - 10-08-2004, 03:30 AM