Say Hello to Black Jack
i belive there are lazy people out there that does not want to work for a living and take free stuff from the government. lazy - disinclined to work or exertion, encouraging inactivity or indolence

disablities, i believe there are some that knows whats going on in the world and still wants to be pampered. i dont mean to be negative about this but, there are people who have disabilties and still can do alot, then there are others that wants to be pampered all the time.

i have a brother that is handicaped, he was born that way. his left hand can not function as good as his right and he has to use a walker to walk. if not using the walker he uses a wheelchair and at home he crawls around the house. i forgot what the term for it. but with that disability he still works and goes to school. i know its hard for him too, but he still goes on. the doctor says there was a slight chance he can ever walk normally, he'll have to go through surgeries and work out his legs a lot. he's 21 now, gone throught so much surgeries and goes to the gym almost everyday and still not much progress, also there's school and work for him.

i don't blame the other people who have disablities and can not work because of medical reasons or do things like normal people can do. but if they can why not try.

Messages In This Thread
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Andromeda18_ - 09-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Ossie - 09-13-2004, 06:19 AM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by israfel - 09-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Puppet Master - 09-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Ossie - 09-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Gemini - 09-17-2004, 08:56 AM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Ossie - 09-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Say Hello to Black Jack - by Andromeda18_ - 09-18-2004, 08:24 AM