What series are you most excited to get next?
Holy Shit there is some much coming out!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Going to get the Yu Yu Hakusho DVD Box set when it comes out. Also going to check out Idol Project from Media Blasters. AD Vision is releasing Chance Pop Sessions and the American Mega Man. Need to check those out. Ai Yori Aoshi HK looks really cute. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not to mention the Pita-Ten set is complete, and Shin Getter Robot the original series is out. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm also looking foward to some Dragon Ball Fansubs and lots of Nutech hentai on cheap VCDS. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I also can't wait to order Inu Yasha, Fist of the North Star, and Card Captor Sakura from Animeniacs.com ( actually spelled it write :mrgreen:, and yes they changed to .com, finally :mrgreen: ). Also I planned that another $500, and I can own Ranma 1/2, the entire series on DVD (Everything on R1 except for seasons 1-3 and the OAVs). I'm so excited I think I'm going to pee my pants. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection

Messages In This Thread
What series are you most excited to get next? - by Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 11-17-2002, 10:04 AM