What series are you most excited to get next?
Schultz here are my recommendations for you
1. Maison Ikkoku - nice long series, with great HK set. Rumiko Takahashi
2. Zenki Demon Prince - A little known series. It sports the voice of Inu Yasha as young Zenki. It is a magical transformation show. Though it's really cool. In one episode demons possess a young boy. Zenki transforms and kills the demon, however he ends up killing th boy as well leaving a somber type moment. So at least it's not cheesy.
3. Kodomo No Omocha - It's so wacky you have to like it. It's insane, and they're up to episode 40 on VHS and way higher on computer files.
4. Akazukin Cha Cha - Though I've seen relatively little of the series it looks pretty cool. Hey I laughed in the opening theme so they did something right.
5. Jubei Chan - From the creater of Kodocha. It's so crazy and ends with a relatively good plot.
6. Cat Girl Nuku Nuku - Coming out R1 soon. The VHS are out, though. Great little 6 episode OAV series. There are TV series avaiable on fan sub as well.
7. Marriage - $19.95 for a 2 episode OAV series on DVD. It's a great way to spend an hour.
The Pie has spoken. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection

Messages In This Thread
What series are you most excited to get next? - by Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 09-11-2002, 03:55 PM