Poll: How was your first anime translated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My first time was Dubbed
89.13%
41 89.13%
My first time was Subbed
8.70%
4 8.70%
My first time wasn't translated
0%
0 0%
Who can remember that far into the past?
2.17%
1 2.17%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The first anime you remember watching.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack

So what if I said that english dubs are shit, is that so wrong to say? Is there not a grain of truth in what I'm saying? If you people don't agree with me, that's fine. If you do, then great, you're amongst the majority of anime viewers in the world who appreciate japanese dubbing more than the lackluster english dubbing found in anime.

What the fuck?! Even the Japanese love the English dubs on Anime and video games. Bloodlust was only released in English, so I guess you didn't watch it since it was shit? Also if not for English dubs on Cartoon Network some series would not have been completed like BIG 0, there was more of a following here for Big 0 than in Japan that demanded more episodes. Oh yeah and I know I am little late for saying this but Transformers was not an anime, it was just drawn by a Japanese studio, however there was one episode in the third season that was done by TOY so that one is an anime. There was a huge following in Japan so it had many spin offs, but the episodes we saw here as kids were not anime. However, I'm so glad many of you mentioned it, Decepticons for fucking life!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

Messages In This Thread
The first anime you remember watching. - by evilomar - 07-11-2004, 09:44 AM