Bandai's Taking Action Against Imports/Bootlegs
Quote:I'm gonna ask you dub bashers some questions. Can any of you even understand what's being said in Japanese? They could probably mix some Cantonese or Swahili in there and none of you would know the difference.

Yeah give it to them Vicious! (fetches spikey dildo from La Blue Girl) To be honest with you guys the Love Hina in it's original version is horrible incase you speak and understand japanese fluentlly. I know enough japanese to watch shows without subs. Personally on shows like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL and Love Hina I absolutely can say I like the dub way more then the original version even with subs. Whatsherface from Love Hina actually had a country voice so that is why they gave her a hill billy accent in the english dub.

Strangely enough the people who piss around screaming "it's dubbed oh my gosh!! wahh!!!" are the same people who don't understand anything in japanese or they understand a few words. As I recall Armitage was originally in english but people got pissy so they made a japanese language version. And to confirm with Zagatto I originally watch all of my anime in english when it was available.

Messages In This Thread
Bandai's Taking Action Against Imports/Bootlegs - by tsunami - 07-09-2004, 10:00 AM