Bandai's Taking Action Against Imports/Bootlegs
Quote:Originally posted by xtremegummibear
Okay I may have worded my last post a little weird. Sorry if it was "ignorant and biased." I'll just say that the japanese dubs are BEYOND better than the english dubs in indescribable ways (Love Hina is the best example for this). Some animes don't have japanese voice-talent that do as well as others.

Once again . . . a totally biased opinion. You decide to choose one of the worst dubs and wave that around like a banner. I could do the same thing with the Bebop dub. Let me choose that dub and throw it in your face since it's widely considered to be better than it's Japanese counterparts. Actually, let me say it the way you did -

I'll just say that the English dubs are BEYOND better than the Japanese dubs in indescribable ways (Cowboy Bebop is the best example of this.) Some animes don't have english voice-talent that do as well as others.

Look, now I'm the closed-minded ignorant one. Yet I used a good example, so I MUST be right. Not to mention I put in that little warning in the end for bad dubs like Love Hina. Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
Bandai's Taking Action Against Imports/Bootlegs - by Vicious - 07-08-2004, 05:09 PM