ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s
Quote:Originally posted by Seijuro Hiko
You should adress people more nicely, maube instead of trying to educate people educate yourself with a better behavior. I'm a lawyer and I know the rights of people and companies. If you're from the US and are selling HKs then your breaking the US law, but since HKs are from HONG KONG the law doesn't apply to them only if you sell it in the states, and I believe this site ships from Canada, so technicaly it isn't bad and in the 21st century the internet is consider an international market so it isn't against any law just the one from the country of the site.

I'm not treating anyone nicely that doesn't deserve it. I don't need education. I know what I'm doing when I'm doing it. You act like a dumbass, you get treated like a dumbass.

I'm not gonna argue with you about the details, since I don't have the resources to go and look up the actual law here. You do, so you could easily provide us with what the exact law states word for word (which I noticed you didn't give us) and not your interpretation of it.

But there is an easier way for me to prove you wrong. Why don't you write to ADV and tell them that? You know why you won't? Because you're wrong!!! Let's see . . . . believe you, or a huge company like them? I'm sure they did this based on impulse and did absolutely no research into something that affects their livelihood. Rolleyes

And also as someone pointed out earlier. they have Region 1 rights. Region 1 does include Canada.

EDIT: Practice what you preach you hypocrite. You lecture me about being nice and then you're gonna call me the same thing in the NBA thread? I'm sure you're very good at garnering respect from people aren't you? Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s - by Vicious - 06-10-2004, 05:59 PM