ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You're a fuckin' idiot. I'm tired of trying to educate the ignorant masses about how they have a right to try and protect what is theirs.

You should adress people more nicely, maube instead of trying to educate people educate yourself with a better behavior. I'm a lawyer and I know the rights of people and companies. If you're from the US and are selling HKs then your breaking the US law, but since HKs are from HONG KONG the law doesn't apply to them only if you sell it in the states, and I believe this site ships from Canada, so technicaly it isn't bad and in the 21st century the internet is consider an international market so it isn't against any law just the one from the country of the site.

PS: Slayers boxset=$129,Slayers Next=$129, Slayers Try=$129 (domestic)=$187
Slayers perfect collection=$63 dollars
So I'm complaining because I don't have that kind of money to spend on an anime (Not all lawyers are rich).
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection

Messages In This Thread
ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s - by Seijuro Hiko - 06-10-2004, 04:53 PM