ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s
I agree with Japschin and Vicious about this. ADV has the rights to all of the titles that JJ had to take off. I know you people are wuite dissappointed about the removal of the popular titles, but you have to regard the feelings of ADV (that sounded kinda corny, but oh well.....). I mean if their weren't any R1s of FMP, Excel Saga, Neon Genesis, and etc there weren't be any "Perfect Collections". You would have to stick with "tv ripped" sets. I mean, the stuff that I own are mostly Hks, but none of them are licensed by ADV. Besides, I think ADV is one of the companies that has the best prices. For example, I saw the Steel Angel Kurumi Boxed Set (7 disk) for 38.00 at best buy. That isn't bad for 7 disks. These are R1 btw. If you bought them each by one. It would cost at least 100 or more dollars. So I think we all should appreciate what ADV has done for us for the past few years. I mean it isn't right to buy boots of adv because they worked very hard to: dub it, manufacture it, and get licenses/rights. You see it is very hard work to make a single dvd, so if it is not too much to ask: Leave JJ alone, don't tell him to bring back ADV stuff, you could get him in trouble ya know. That is all I have to say. Smile
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~

Messages In This Thread
ADVision asked to have titles that they have licenses for to be taken off the site, s - by Ryoku Slayer - 06-08-2004, 08:21 PM