what does shipping info received mean?? USPS??
Quote:Originally posted by casshan83
i ordered a package from an online store they gave me a DC# but theres a problem..

whenever i check the number all i get the is some stupid message below.

the usps was electronically notified to expect your package for delievery service??

what the hell does that mean?

It means it was shipped from that location... and that's about all it means... and as I'm sure you've noticed, the USPS doesn't update their priority mail packages on their web site like they are supposed to... or I should say like they used to... since you used to be able to put in a priority number and it will tell you almost to the exact time when it would be delivered to your door... but not any more! After it has been delivered, it will list it as such, or the attempt to deliver it... As to why someone else got your package, well that is mail fraud and is a crime... so report it to the post office that your mail carrier gave your mail to someone else and you didn't get it... now if they sent it back as the wrong address, then you should be checking with whom you bought the stuff from....

Messages In This Thread
what does shipping info received mean?? USPS?? - by Amethyst - 05-04-2004, 10:08 AM