the last DBGT dvd 2 b released on may 11th
hey on the gt perfect collection set does it use the original intro and not the dubbed intro??

i know i watched dbgt last night on cartoon network the opening sucked..while the end credits were alright..

did funi even show the first ep with uub and goku fighting each other?? myself would love to have those 15 eps in dvd quality condition i use to have the complete series on the cheapo VCD until i let a no good friend borrow it who ive not heard from in over 4 friggin years well it was fun while it lasted.!!!.

i bet funi even skips the part when vegeta gets fed up not being able to go SSJ4?? that was cool how bulma made the brute ray and transformed him!

or what about the part when piccolo and goku is in hell with all those past enemies???

its hard to believe that the VCDs of dbgt were selling for over 60 dollars on ebay 4+ years ago..i could never find myself paying that much for it now thats it available on dvd the first 25 eps 21 dollars its like ive died and gone to heaven or something.

Messages In This Thread
the last DBGT dvd 2 b released on may 11th - by casshan83 - 04-29-2004, 07:47 AM