Is it too risky to buy newly-released Fx set?
I say the best thing to do is to wait about 3 months after a set is released. I was one of those people who when in December after all this new stuff came out and the prices dropped, I was already to buy buy buy, but I waited and I am glad I did because there were problems. Who's to say whether or not the new sets will have the same issues? I think it is wise to just be patient, wait for others to try out the sets, post reviews or comments and then buy when it seems all the kinks have been worked out.

I have 14 FX sets and none of them have playablity issues. It is also true that your dvd player might be to blame, but I am lucky mine loves all dvds because it is my ONLY player, I don't even have a dvd-rom drive.

So, I guess to really answer your question as to whether it is risky to buy a new set... it probably is. Just be patient and you'll be happy. But, if you can't be patient then you have to live with what happens...Wink

Messages In This Thread
Is it too risky to buy newly-released Fx set? - by rarnom - 03-13-2004, 03:10 PM