Your Favorite Horror Movie, Then & Now.
The only main problem I have with older movies is most of them everyone raves about is about the undead, which isn't bad, but Night of the Living dead has never been my thing. Evil Dead had zombies, but they acted different, & were therefore called deadites.
What I find that my friends around here have against old horror movies is they can't get it through their heads to ignore the bad speical effects. I mean I cut some of the old movies some slack because back then they didn't have to much computer work, & they still pulled off some nice scares.

Plus like I said before, back then they seemed to show a bit more, like in Evil Dead, the vine rape part, not saying it was cool, but I wouldn't expect to see something like that in new age movies, or a "zombie" chew its own hand off, that's the freaky stuff I look for when I want to be scared/disgusted.

Although, like I said I only watch horror movies that come on HBO & the sort, which I'm sure are probably a bit cencored or so I'd pray, because I haven't seen an overly gorey movie in a looooong while.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Your Favorite Horror Movie, Then & Now. - by Vile - 04-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Your Favorite Horror Movie, Then & Now. - by Batz Kage - 04-10-2004, 09:32 PM