Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today
To up date, David was suspended for thee days due to a "death Threat". He said if it weren't illeagal to kill a lot of people would not still be living. Well the kids he said that around started some sh!t, pushing him & junk, then they ran off & told a teach he threaten to kill them.

Another thing I can't stand about rednecks, they sit their & talk about loving to shoot deer, & to cut the throat of a dying deer just to watch it suffer, but when you talk of doing it to them they get scared. I put mother nature's creatures over most humans anyday.

As for cameras, I had that idea, only a bit different, & more illeagal.

On another note I believe I got my first tarty since 6th grade today, the bell doesn't sound on one side of the school, & I was late to third today.

Also, because they're so dessperate, I was asked to join the Academic Team how ever you spell it, & whatever you call it.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today - by Batz Kage - 11-07-2003, 03:54 PM