Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
What are you talking about? I quoted a 311 lyric. It's a song called "Guns are for Pussies"

Oh. Hahaha. Can you tell what type of music I don't listen to since I didn't even know who 311 was. I was confused, because that's basically what I said earlier in this thread. So I was like how'd my name get changed to 311.

As for violence in schools. I don't believe alot of what is wrote in this thread either. Unless they're living in Compton or something, it's all exagerrated. If weapons were that big a problem, they'd have metal detectors at the schools. I think my old high school has them now. Not to mention that we always had cops hanging around in the parking lots. So I doubt their scools are any more violent than mine was. And we never had weapons all over the place. Occasionally someone would bring a gun or knife to school, but they'd usually get caught or confiscated. Rememeber, this is occasionally one out of 2500 people would bring a weapon to school. So violence is not that big a prolem as some of thse kids are making it out to be.

Messages In This Thread
Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today - by Vicious - 10-24-2003, 11:07 AM