Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today
Well an update. The kids that was going to kill of of them has been suspended for 10 days & might be expelled, but so have those who picked on him the most (from what I hear). He still comesa to school every morning, then leaves when it starts. Today the other kids got up a group of about 15 kids & started walking through the school & watching him. Then three of them ran rto the parking lot. The one thought they might bring back guns seeing as how they're a bunch of rednecks, so he walked off from where we were all sitting just incase. He & one of his friends walked over to him & were reasuring him that if they came back with guns we were going to help out. I can stand being a bullet shield for a higher cause, because if they don't kill the boy quickly he should be able to slice up quite a few of them. Heck, even if they were just going to use their knives or fist I would have steped in. 15 on 1 isn't to fair of a fight. What surprized me is even a kid that didn't like the one boy heard their might be a fight & when he saw the odds he took off his necklace & was ready to go. Anyways the school people talked to all the boys & those that weren't supposed to be at school "left" & the rest kinda dissbanded. I say "left" because they walked to the entrance of the school, stood there for a while, then left, but anyways.

Like I said at school, if they bring guns, we always have explosives (that's more or less a joke.), because both me & the kid I call my Master both know how to make them, but I doubt I would ever. I guess I wouldn't have to, Master trained in some Tiabeten Dragon style for about 6 years.

Also this was taken as a chance for other to make appearences. Michel or whatever his name is, Lonely Monkey's old buddy has been kicked out of school (I think it was him). He threatened to kill a teacher, & they found his hit list.

Jeez the school is just falling apart these days...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html

Messages In This Thread
Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today - by Batz Kage - 10-23-2003, 02:06 PM