Boredom Drives Me To Rant
I live in S.C. It doesn't get any more southern than here. I mean Southern Baptist takes on a whole new meaning in S.C. We're like the heart of the Bible Belt. The whole Christianity debate could go on forever if we were to discuss it here. I've had these religion and philosophy debates so many times I might as well start recording them and playing my arguments back, because I'm tired of repeating myself.

Way I see it, most people in church just go cause they feel obligated to go, and if that's the case they shouldn't even go. I wonder how many people in church actually go there for the right reasons, and Christianity never teaches you to condemn anyone. Apparently that's supposed to be God's job isn't it? The problem with religion is people don't respect other religions. Being narrow-minded only ends up closing you to accept people for their own beliefs. I've broadened myself to all kinds of religions, but I still adhere to my own views without stepping on other people. Doesn't matter what religion you believe. Fanaticism is what causes so many problems in the world. You can see this just about anywhere in the world. Religion is just a way for people to adhere to guidelines and have hope that there is something for them after they die, but it's pretty much a double-edged sword when it comes to people and their warped sense of righteousness.

As for Satanists? There's not much to misunderstand. Satanism is a strong stance on hedonistic pleasures. Satanism is all about indulging oneself completely in the flesh. If you feel like doing it. Do it. No boundaries. No limitations. That's almost the mentality of most people this day and age anyway, but the main core of Satanism is the worship of Satan, and their whole church in California is centered around mocking Christian beliefs. They have their own hymns and Satanic Bible. It's actually a pretty fascinating religion and their rituals are really graphic in nature.

I like to stay a well-rounded individual. I party just as much as the other person, but my exterior attitude tends to give people the impression that's all I do is party and watch t.v. When I type and write my thoughts are more focused than when I actually talk lol. Only once in a while do I get into a intellectual conversation with my peers, and then they're all like...whoa...he sure knows a lot. I've only known a few people who can stand on par with me in a conversation, and I don't mean to sound pompous, but it's cause most of the people I know would rather bong a beer than read, and philosophy is just a lost cause on most people in my crew.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.

Messages In This Thread
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Batz Kage - 09-27-2003, 09:14 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Tripp - 09-28-2003, 11:58 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-29-2003, 04:06 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Batz Kage - 09-29-2003, 07:37 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-30-2003, 02:00 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by meowchi - 09-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Tripp - 09-30-2003, 09:29 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by meowchi - 09-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ka-Talliya - 09-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by NYxCalm - 10-18-2003, 05:10 AM
Boredom Drives Me To Rant - by Ngckld - 10-23-2003, 07:46 AM