Superior Defender Gundam?!
And yeah, it is a Japanese production, but heavily influenced by America. That's why you won't see Zeta flying around.
It seems to combine most of the different types of SD Gundam that have appeared in Japan. Like the silly deformed versions of original Gundams, to the SD Knights I hear are in it (from the animes/video games) and also the SD Musha guys (ya know, the one's that look like samurais? There models usually shoot metal balls) and they all live in one world and have different kingdoms that are under threat. I think. That's the description I got off the back of one of the worst quality toys I've ever seen. I liked the other SD Gundam animes. They were like the 4 Koma mangas you see alot. THis one's got more of a story then just a bunch of gags, which are cool too. I have alot of SD mangas like tht, which usually just consist of Domon himself taking Zakus on. There's none of the Gundam pilots in this one, I hear. I've heard things are in this show like Irish GMs and stuff. I haven't been able to catch an episode on TV yet, so I can't really judge it's quality.
[Image: Cast7.txt]

Messages In This Thread
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by mrfreeze - 09-12-2003, 05:52 AM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by Shinn Asuka - 09-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by Vinny - 09-12-2003, 01:59 PM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by Shinn Asuka - 09-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by Naruto_04 - 09-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by timon - 09-12-2003, 07:40 PM
Superior Defender Gundam?! - by kamykami - 09-14-2003, 03:14 PM