I've decided to make a manga! :)
Yes, that's right folks, I'm finally throwing my hat in the ring and starting work on my very own manga. SmileSmileSmile I've wanted very much to try my hand at this for quite some time, and now, with the advent of online drawing tutorials, I am going to give it a go! Smile

Now I know, I know, there are prolly like 750 billion webmangas and such floating around out there, but I will be putting much time, effort, and soul into this in order to make sure it's done right.

So far I have some rough thematic and storyline concepts along with some preliminary character sketches and I am currently working to cement them. The story is a bit on the unusual side and more of a downer than your typical manga fare. More on that in a sec.

I am still pluggin' away at names and design ideas so every little comment and suggestion will be greatly appreciated. I don't think that the names or themes should be japanese-y because I don't even wanna begin to pretend. Smile

Here are some sketches that I am trying to shape into one of the main characters. She should be 14-16 (13?) years old and a bit frazzled looking. She also has a little sister in the works. 6-8. Stubborn-type. Your ideas: Give them to me. Smile Thanx!

Attached Files
.jpg   character test 1 comp (smaller).jpg (Size: 88.4 KB / Downloads: 24)

Messages In This Thread
I've decided to make a manga! :) - by six_plus_one - 09-03-2003, 10:05 PM
I've decided to make a manga! :) - by Batz Kage - 09-04-2003, 05:27 PM