For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
Hmm, how did I get here? Welp, I wonder how many people have been online long enough to remember MUCKs? They're kinda like muds but without all the fighting. Wink Anyway, I was on a muck and talking about Totoro when someone mentioned that he got an entire Ghibli movie set on a website. He directed me to Animeniacs, and during that weekend I found Arcticnightfall and Import-Anime. I probably read about 30-40 pages of messages..Anyway, shortly thereafter I went purchase crazy.. It didn't take me long to realize that JJ has the best prices and customer service on the net, not to mention the forums..I began buying a lot, and posting a ton. In the process I became pretty good friends with JJ. I volunteered to help moderate, and my offer was accepted. =) The rest, as they say, is history. Wink Hopefully I'll be around a bit more now that the chrysler summer sales drive has ended at work.. Now, we were discussing conventions, I believe.. I vote for boston, as that's really the only one I'd be able to attend. Wink It's easter weekend next year. I have no problem organizing the whole thing. I'd just need to know who's coming, etc. The con was incredible last year. It broke all attendance records for a first time con and I just had so much fun. It would have been even better if you guys were around to enjoy it with. Just let me know what you guys decide. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by Shibo - 09-03-2003, 06:41 AM