For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
I can't wait to meet everyone.
My only military tie is that I married a log officer in the Canadian Navy. That's how I ended up living in Canada.

The big thing I want to start looking at now is what convention do we want to look at getting together at next summer. Something on the East Coast would be preferable given the amount of driving I'm going to have to do with JJ. And if you want to rent the Ferarri, I'm willing to drive it. I've even got experience behind the wheel of a Testerossa and an older 308. I wouldn't mind trying out one of those cool Modenas if you're splurging.

Rei, you live on the East Coast. Check out what's happening on what dates. Boston, NYC, wherever... There's even a pretty good convention here in Toronto at the end of August every year that works well for me (it's the biggest anime convention in Canada).

It's been great fun reading through everyone's posts and finding out more about the people working on this great site. Significant others are definitely welcome for this get together. My wife is likely to stay at home unless we do the Toronto con though... she tried one con and swore never to drive more than an hour for one again.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by Zagatto - 09-01-2003, 07:57 PM