For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
No problem Dark

And JJ I'll put it this way... in Saudi we were there because of Iraq and the country would sell us this and that but then spit and burn are flag when we turned are backs. At least in Iraq alot of people are happy we got rid of an evil man but that is all they really wanted to get him out and they hoiped we would leave to. It doesn't work that way the ameriacn military has this funny thing that the Romans started... it's were we rebuild what we destroyed in the attempt to reconcioled and bring are for of goverment to their country... is it right not my place to say, but I would take a day in Iraq over 1 hour in Saudi

Its also a Difference in Mission.. IN Saudi that was solely the Air Forces's job.. We maintained the Southern No Fly zone.. so Alot of Air Force went there thus more likely to get pulled there.. But in Iraq there is no clear role for us besides Cargo coming in and out.. So not as many Air Force personel will be going there.. but again we have gotten a little off topic of what Dark asked.. Gomen..

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by Schultz - 09-01-2003, 01:47 PM