For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
Well Dark you know how You, Kakoi, and I meet... but the story of me and Schultz meeting is a little more funny. I had just got to Okinawa on Sept 10th we were in the middle of a typhoon coming back to hit us and well we all know what happened on Sept 11th. Well the next working day I was on Dorm Guard Duty. But there has to be 2 on duty at all time. Well Schultz was the next person to work and he said no he couldn't and I had to call his boss and tell him (SSgt Stone) that Schultz was going to work at the Dorms... it was funny since a SSgt out ranks me and I was telling him that he couldn't have his worker... but SSgt Stone is a charcter in his own right. So from there me and Schultz pulled two shifts... couldn't find are replacements... but Schultz brought down his laptop and he let me get on the internet... I also happened to have the OVA's of KOR that he was missing to finish the series...

That inturn led to him introducing me to HKDVD's and Import-Anime that's how I meet JJ and you guys here and finally I am starting to pull my weight for JJ but I'll let him carry the glory of telling are story...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by morgorath - 09-01-2003, 06:51 AM