For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
Yup Yup, Rob pretty much summed it up at how we met, I ran that FTP for over a year, then cable company started capping the upload speed etc etc etc so I gave up on that, did alittle drop shipping of anime dvds on ebay before deciding to go selling on my own, had this dream of this website with all HK anime dvds on it and people can post and read reviews but I just dont have the know how to do it, and was talking to Rob and how he had a dynamic page set up in php where I can look up files he has downloaded on his PC one thing lead to another he showed me a website he did for someone else and it had the features that I wanted on this website and like Rob said, 1.5 years later and with Import-Anime version 3.0 here we are Smile

shortly after the site went live I posted a msg asking of anyone would be interested in helping me out, with updating titles etc etc etc, from people that responded, I picked Zaggy and Rei, Shibo I've met abit later, one of my regular buyers and very enthusiastic about practicing his rusty english skillz Smile if anyone from now on asks u about you anime collection, think of Shibo and say, "Its not the having, its the getting" Shibo's collection probably rivals that of my store now ~_~

Ka-Talliya, u betcha, first i need to get me my passport and me and Zaggato meet at Toronto, we rent a Ferrari there for a couple of days and take a drink to NYC and pick up Rei, and either meet you and Rob there or pick u up, whichever would be faster Wink

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by JunkieJoe - 09-01-2003, 06:06 AM