For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like
Well its quite funny how we met.. At the time i was Station in Shaw AFB South Carolina.. and he posted on the newsgroups about wanting to setup an ftp for anime.. So i msg'ed him and got a login and uploaded a bunch of stuff to him and downloaded a bunch of stuff off him.. And we just got each others ICQ # and keep talking etc.. So we pretty much became friends there.. Then i got orders to here Japan.. and while i was about to leave the states i found out about HK dvd's on Ebay and ordered a bunch.. I accidently got two Initial D sets.. So i sent him one. .(thats what got him started into HK dvd's and now look where he is) and he just started trying to do selling on ebay etc.. And decided to just make this site since people hated getting burnt by shitty subs.. and Since i knew PHP and such to do things.. (As i setup some stuff so he could check newsgroup files so he could download them off us for completes) we started making this site.. and almost 1.5 later here we are.. lol..

Messages In This Thread
For the Big Guns...JJ, Schultz, and the Like - by Schultz - 08-31-2003, 07:17 PM