Is Evangelion turning into the next DBZ?
i agree with SurferX, however the people who are making fun of mainstream anime based on the fact that its populars are stupid bastards! it is incredibley stupid to not like something (even dumber if they previously enjoyed then show) merely for the reason that its popular. i hate those people who try to be different than everyone one else but in reality they are exactly the same as 40 million other people trying to be different, whether its being a goth, liking the rarest of anime or actually enjoying abba its just all plain stupid! sure its cool to be into original and in some cases bizzare anime or music, its just pointless "trying" to be different from the herd people should just learn to be themselves! by the way no offence batz, from what ive gathered you are this type of guy but you seem to be nice guy so you are the exception to this hatred.

btw hasnt bebop been subdued to just critisism? i heard its even part of american pop-culture these days.

sorry of going off the flow of the convo guys, just had to have my opinion on the original topic.

and i still love dbz, eva and even pokemon although there are better shows out there, well maybe not better than eva Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Is Evangelion turning into the next DBZ? - by sanosuke - 07-10-2003, 02:41 PM