Star Wars Trilogy Malay LD Rip !!!
Hey all,

Duuude! I just got my copy of the original STAR WARS TRILOGY, that's right, ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY on DVD. It is on 3 DVD-9's and is a rip of the Special Edition Laserdiscs that came out in 1997, (y'know with Han Solo walking all over Jabba the Hutt). I haven't popped 'em in my player yet but reviews from neutral and unbiased websites have told me that these DVDs blow the official VHS versions out of the water. I am sooo going to pee myself!
Anywho, if any of you's want to grab a copy for yourselves you can go to http://www.dvdoriginal.com They come in a 3-pack (New Hope, Empire, Jedi) for $31.99 (plus S/H) in a plastic booklet covering-thingy, (so might want to pick up some dvd cases), with printed cover art that is remarkably "LucasFilmy." The discs come out of Malaysia and the sites says they take about two weeks to arrive but I ordered on Jul. 1 and it is now Jul. 9, sweet.
I will review them here, in full, just as soon as I finish watching them. Right. Well, I'm off to go worship at the feet of the Holy Trilogy. Ciao!

Messages In This Thread
Star Wars Trilogy Malay LD Rip !!! - by six_plus_one - 07-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Star Wars Trilogy Malay LD Rip !!! - by Vicious - 07-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Star Wars Trilogy Malay LD Rip !!! - by Vicious - 07-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Star Wars Trilogy Malay LD Rip !!! - by Vicious - 07-11-2003, 07:43 AM