Where did you guys hear about import-anime.com
well strangly enough it was at my grandmas house in NewYork about 3 years ago. I simply went to google and typed in "Import anime" just for the hell of it, well the first site was this one so I visted it. I spotted some rouruni kenshin at a record low price. I brought my older prother over to the computer and he quickley discuraged me. so I didnt come back for a while thinking it was no good. but then a few years later, I somehow remembered it, so I went back to google and typed in the same thing "Import-anime" sometime at the beggining of this year after I had already gotten bebop FX of of Ebay. I saw the same title and thought it couldnt be too bad. so I ordered trigun and got it and was stricken with awe. I thought if all the quality is as good as this than I have struck gold. but alas after purchasing the MI set of kenshin from another HK site I was not impressed. but then I started reading the reviews and I was buying like crazy and I joined the board. I learned of other sites such as animeniacs and animediscount from the forums and I have been buying ever since.Big Grin
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Where did you guys hear about import-anime.com - by OptimisticOx - 06-11-2003, 09:16 AM