Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2) Teaser Trailer: Whaddya think?
Berserker hit it right on the nail Morgorath. If there was an easy way to mod my X-Box I probably would have got that version instead. However as it turns out, i'm VERY happy with the Gamecube version and if ever I have a choice between the three formats in regard to the same game, I hardly ever pick the PS2 version.

I don't hate the Gamecube or anything, I just prefer the XBox by a small margin that's all. It's Gamecube or Xbox, all the way. :mrgreen:

Morgorath, Link is a Gamecube exclusive character to Soul Calibur II, however while he is quite fun to play once his moves are mastered such as the boomerang, bomb, bow 'n' arrow etc... he doesn't quite fit into the Soul Calibur mythos as well as say, Spawn does. Spawn just looks the part and i'm sure JJ will agree on this one if he's played as him, has got a moveset that isn't at odds with everybody else's.

That said, give me Link over Heihachi freakin' Mishima any day! Big Grin

Oh and for the record, i'm an absolute beast with Mitsurugi and Ivy on SCII! :wink:
Welcome to my world.

Messages In This Thread
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2) Teaser Trailer: Whaddya think? - by Duragon - 05-13-2003, 01:42 PM