Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!!
The worst job as of yet is my current one. As many of you know I am currently at a gas station. It isn't a bad job just the environment blows mad goats! I get yelled at by ignorant people who don't know their head from a cock in their nostril!!!! I get a kick out of it but it is way too stressful. I once was robbed a week before Christmas. A guy was snatching stuff off of the shelves and another Climbed over the rafters into the back room while his partner continued to fill his pockets. I heard a snapping sound and when I looked in the back room ther he was standing on the water heater coming over the wall in the Ladies room. I ran back to the registers and presses the panic button and continue to rung up customers telling them to leave because I'm getting robbed. That's right boys and girls....I had people in the store too! The one guy leaves and the other from the back room comes out neither of which new I pressed the button, and was trying to shake my hand whilst apologizing for trying to rob me. He then puts his hand down the front of his pants as if he had a gun. I doubt he had one but I'm not gonna risk kicking his ass, he's crazy enough to rob me then apologize!!! So that was like 3 months ago and I'm still there. I see so many retees in one day that I wonder how they even got their license, let alone know how to procreate.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Messages In This Thread
Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!! - by DARK OSAMU - 03-20-2003, 12:03 AM
Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!! - by Tripp - 03-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!! - by cdndave - 03-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!! - by Schultz - 03-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Best and Worst Jobs You Ever Had!!!! - by Shibo - 03-23-2003, 02:26 PM