Good read about Iraq. (very long)
The article was great and informative, however I think shadypower made some great points. I don't trust the US government, but I don't trust the Iraqis either. You can't just tell people "trust me" and expect people to follow you blindly. The US could have alot more proof and evidence than they're letting on, but until they put it out for the public to see, they can't expect people to support their decisions. Like Shadypower said, they could go after Saudi Arabia or Korea, but they won't. They're afraid to start a war with korea, but will never admit it, and they will never mess up relations with Saudi Arabia, due to the oil. As for the unilateral thing, I believe that is being somewhat skewed by the US, but it doesn't really matter, because the US doesn't need anyone elses support. If the rest of the world stay out of it and lets Iraq and US go at it alone, the US will be fine. The only thing that really bothers me is in that interview that Dan Rather had with Saddam last week, Saddam challenged Bush to a debate/discussion via satellite, but the whitehouse brushed it off as a joke. If it is, call Saddam on his bluff. Bush came off like the one that's in hiding on that one IMO. No matter what happens, there's no way Bush is getting reelected (I voted for Gore). He has to be the worst president it at least the last 20 years (I really don't know what Ford or Carter did during their tenure). At this point Hillary could run against him and win.

Messages In This Thread
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by Schultz - 03-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by JunkieJoe - 03-04-2003, 06:09 PM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by GTR_Ripper - 03-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by shadypower - 03-05-2003, 09:33 AM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by Vicious - 03-06-2003, 09:33 AM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by Kroova - 03-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by Vicious - 03-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Good read about Iraq. (very long) - by Schultz - 03-06-2003, 06:40 PM