Kenshin Perfect Collection Question (Important)
I might end up keeping it. I tried watching the dub which is perfect and I did for a few episodes until I couldn't stand it no more. I can see how some people like the dub cause it is one of the better dubs out there but still it can't compare to the original.

I think I might have caused you guys to think the synch problem was worse than it really is. I'm very picky so it was kinda bothersome for me plus the fact that it is still going on by the third disk. However, it is only a half second behind which means the only time you will really notice is during very fast scenes such as fighting. It is still very watchable and the problem just might clear up in the fourth disk. Like I said, the only time you can tell when it is out of synch is during some fight scenes. Some people that don't pay close to details probably won't even notice. Overall, I'd say this is a great release for a HK rip. I was just a little flustered cause it was almost perfect. The video is excellent for 8 episodes a disk! When you put that many on one disk you can expect little pixilation during fight scenes but it isn't really bothersome. Both audio tracks sound excellent. The subtitles are direct from R1 and sometimes they go by too fast but excellent timing most of the time.

I'd say it could have been perfect but I can't complain for the price I paid.

Kaioshane

Messages In This Thread
Kenshin Perfect Collection Question (Important) - by kaioshane - 01-05-2003, 09:21 AM