Kenshin Perfect Collection Question (Important)
I'm now on disk three and went through 3 perfect episodes in Nihongo but then that synch problem started again... the japanese track got ahead of the video yet again. Like I said it is about a half a second ahead of the video so all the fight scenes are off and you hear sword clings before they even happen and thumps before people fall to the ground. Really irritating... I've somehow managed to keep watching it like this but it is becoming unbearable on the THIRD DISK. They could have fixed the problem by now but No! The same thing is still happening. I don't know if I will be able to watch any more of this set. It's taking the fun away.

Seems my only alternative is the $400+ R1's. No! I don't have that kind of money. Ah, and I've already bought both FX box sets. Ah, I knew this would happen. I knew it was too good to be true. Cry

This set is perfect so far if you like the dub. But beware of the Japanese track... so far the subtitles have been really good as they should be coming from an R1. Also as I said sometimes the subs are timed perfect but overall good. But all that is meaningless when the audio and video aren't synched.

Kaioshane

Messages In This Thread
Kenshin Perfect Collection Question (Important) - by kaioshane - 01-04-2003, 03:09 PM